Wednesday 27 April 2022

Here we go again

It seems an age ago since I first started planning this tour. It was probably only back in 2019 though. Previously known as the 'Blink and you'll miss it' tour, after postponements in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid, I have decided to rename it, The Third Time Lucky Tour.

With this summer's Italy tour just around the corner and everything in place for that, I can turn my attention to re-planning this one.

I've already taken a quick look at the route and have chopped a day off the duration, with a slight re-jigging. We'll still visit the same places, just we won't be staying overnight in Bratislava. Instead, we'll drop in on our way to Vienna. So now, I have to start looking for hotels again and getting the sightseeing venues booked up. One good thing, as I've mentioned before, the Polish attraction tickets seem to be infinitely re-dateable, so there won't be any issues there.

That's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment