Tuesday 9 February 2021

Plan B

 2 months on from my last update and we're are in another lockdown. Vaccine rollout seems to be going on pretty smoothly, so the future looks a bit brighter than it did at the start of the year. Maybe not bright enough though. Although departure is 4 months away, it is still uncertain whether or not Grizzly will be able to come across to the UK and also, whether the pair of us shall then be able to travel around Europe. Almost everything has been re-booked from last year, so we are almost set but it could still go pear shaped again. With this in mind, I am currently re-booking again, for Plan B, which will see us leaving these shores during the 3rd week of August. Thus far, I have managed to secure about 75% of the original hotels, having done about a third of the dates, so I'm fairly happy. The weather is a lottery whenever, but with pushing late into September, I'm hoping the autumn turns out to be warm and pleasant, in case Plan B needs to be invoked. To be honest though, I suspect whatever the weather, we'll just be glad to finally be on the tour.

More in a couple of months probably. Till then, stay safe everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment