Thursday 3 September 2020

Getting there

 I've now completed my round of re-booking hotels for 2021. In many cases I have been able to re-book those I had for this year but I've also come across ones that I just cannot book at this time, ones that I could but are much more expensive (4x in one case), and even some that look to be a better option than I had before. Some though, I really don't want to stay at but have had to get something, just in case my first choice isn't ever available. I don't want to miss out on visiting a city, just because we'd have to share a toilet but I know, given Grizzly's bodily functions, he'd probably prefer private bathroom! Other guests would! 😂

Inevitably, changing hotels in this way, has meant changing the route. In most cases that's just a few metres/kilometres but in one case, I have moved us from one country to another and a couple of hours up the road! That may not turn out to be a bad thing, moving from Switzerland to Germany, cost wise. It could still change though. The basic route is still the same, that's the main thing.  

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment